Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beef Enchiladas (meal 2; week 4)

I needed to use up my leftover taco beef from the first of the week (taco salads) and so I decided to make enchiladas. Yum Yum. I would have posted a picture, but I can't find my camera.

I used the leftover ground beef and black bean mixture I made for taco salad night. I added 1/2 a can of Fiesta Cheese soup and nuked the mixture in the microwave. I spread a bit of enchilada sauce on the bottom of my greased 9x9 dish and then placed the beef/cheese mixture in flour tortillas, rolled them up, and placed them seam side down in the dish. Cover the rolled tacos with the rest of the enchilada sauce and top with shredded cheese. I also topped 1/2 with sliced jalapenos (since hubby loves them). Put in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted. I topped it with diced tomatoes.

I also made a corn cake (premix) to go along with the enchiladas. It was all just so good! I'm glad there are leftovers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment