Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chicken Casserole (meal 2; week 5)

I spent the last 2 days at a continuing education conference in Indianapolis. I had lots of fun catching up with old friends and seeing old co-workers. I still wanted to make a good meal for my boys, and since I had just made up several frozen meals for my cousin, I used our half of one of those meals for them.

I have already made Chicken Casserole the second week of my blog. It is such an easy recipe and freezes very well.
Here is the recipe again for those of you who missed it the first time:

2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
2 cans of chicken noodle soup
2 eggs
1 1/4 cup of chicken broth
2-3 cups of diced, cooked chicken
12 slices of white bread, torn in bite sized pieces
2 teaspoons of parsley

Crushed cracker crumbs

Mix everything together and top with cracker crumbs. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment